Some woman have never used a night cream and are unaware of the full benefits they are missing out upon. Lets review the benefits of night cream:
- Moisture: This is the main ingredient your skin needs and most people lose. Moisture within the upper layers of your skin provides buoyancy, lift and a young tone to your skin. All of the following benefits are primarily derived from this one aspect of night cream… moisture.
- Soothing and complexion: night cream provides a soothing and cool feel to your skin and evens out your complexion.
- Boosts collagen in your skin.
- Adds firmness and reduces “drooping”
- Returns elasticity and aids in the hiding of fine lines and wrinkles.
Night cream is beneficial to your skin due to the natural renewal process we all undergo during sleep. While we sleep our bodies repair and heal the damage of the day. You face is front and center as it is hit with everything you can be thrown at during the waking hours. A solid and effective night cream will provide the added moisture and ingredient support for the better healing of your skin. A night cream should have moisture trapping ingredients that draw in and keep moisture where you want it… on your skin.
When applying the Dream Cream night cream many women (and men) note the cool feel and silky smooth texture their skin takes on. This is directly related to the effect of the ingredients on your skin as they draw moisture in and provide the nourishing surface you seek. When targeting your skin with a night cream it is important to use products that have been widely tested and proven in the market.
Genie Beauty Dream Cream is widely heralded by customers around the globe. Perform some Google searches and find the unfiltered reviews of this amazing night cream. In fact all you will find are 5 star reviews of the night cream. As the name suggests it is a Dream Cream because of the tiny amount needed to generate amazing results. Many first time users make the mistake of applying Dream Cream night cream the same way they always apply night cream; dime size lump smeared over the skin. With Dream Cream we advise you to use as little of the product as possible and gently dab it on![/vc_column_text]