Where can I use GENIE Instant Line Smoother?
GENIE Instant Line Smoother can be used from your hairline to your bustline; anywhere you want younger smoother looking skin. Genie is great for bags and puffiness around the eyes and works wonders on crepey skin from your neck down onto your décolleté.
GENIE doesn’t seem to work for me– what am I doing wrong?
It may be a skin care item you are using is not absorbing fully into your skin. You need to make sure your moisturizer is fully absorbed (where you can’t see any “shine” sitting on your skin) before applying GENIE. Also make sure NOT to rub in GENIE. You need to apply it to your face but leave it “wet” looking. This will give you the best result.
How long does GENIE Last?
One application of GENIE will last all day until you wash it off.
Can I use GENIE with Make-up?
GENIE Instant Line Smoother can be used under your normal make-up. We also recommend you mix GENIE with your foundation or try GENIE Line-Smoothing Foundation.
What if GENIE turns white after applied?
GENIE has a built in indicator that lets you know if you have applied too much product. If the GENIE you have applied turns white, you have applied too much. Use a small amount of moisturizing gel or lotion to blend away the whiteness without losing your smooth new look.
“My face feels tight…”
Some people may feel a slight tightening as the GENIE dries. This is perfectly normal and lets you know that the product is working. This feeling should subside after the product has fully dried.
USE GENIE INSTANT LINE SMOOTHER AFTER YOUR SKIN CARE REGIME AND BEFORE YOUR MAKEUP
- Allow your skin care products (ie. moisturiser particularly) to COMPLETELY absorb. This means you should not be able to “see” any moisturiser sitting on top of your skin.
- Then apply two pumps of GENIE into your hand and apply all over your face including your eyelids and down your neck onto your decollete. DO NOT RUB THE PRODUCT IN. This may feel a little odd at first but just let it absorb into your skin. It should look “wet” when you first apply it.
- It should be dry in about 2-3 minutes. Then apply your make up as usual.
- If you want a greater smoothing effect or need more smoothing in a particular area (ie. under your eyes, etc.) go back and apply an additional layer in that area. Remember to let the product completely dry before applying more product.
GENIE has a built-in indicator, if you see a white residue or “halo”, it means you have applied too much. Simply blend away with a small amount of moisturizing gel or lotion. Next time, use less product. You may also feel a firming effect as GENIE smoothes your skin and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles. This is normal and indicates that the product is working. It should relax after it has completely dried.
Using Clinical Instrumentation Testing:
In an independent consumer study after a SINGLE application Clinical Support of Statements:
Within 2 MINUTES:
• 90% Saw reduced appearance of under eye puffiness.
• 90% Saw skin that felt softer & smoother.
• 81% Saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crows feet.
Within 4 WEEKS:
• 97% Saw reduced appearance of under eye puffiness.
• 94% Saw skin that felt softer & smoother.
• 87% Saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & crows feet.
Clinical Support of Statements